Getting Started


About Filing Your Grievance:
It’s important for all homeowners, including new owners or owners in contract, to grieve their assessment annually especially if your tentative market value is higher than the price your home would sell for in today’s market. Since I'm a registered Assessment Review Commission Representative, you can authorize me to file on your behalf.  Most owners continue to file yearly.
Not applying for a reduction leaves you with a higher than necessary tax burden. My service includes personalized follow-up including property tax savings calculations. You won’t have to pay anyone up to 50% of your savings every year. 
How Do I Get Started:
I developed a unique style working with homeowners. If there is a good probability of a reasonable reduction, I go through the following steps:
  1. Homeowners contact me through this website, Facebook, Nextdoor, Linkedin, or word of mouth references.
  2. Upon receipt of your address, I review your property AT NO COST to determine the probability of an assessed value reduction.
  3. You can authorize me to file on your behalf.  I will respond to the intial offer as well as request a counter offer with new information, if a satisfactory first offer is not received from the Assessment Review Commission.
  4. For this unique, personalized service, I charge a low, FIXED FEE.  Select the 'Contact Me' button at the bottom to receive additional information about your property.
I encourage you to read the Testimonials page which record client satisfaction.

Please complete the "Contact Me" form including your Nassau County address to get started.

2026/27 Authorization Form Not Available Yet

Authorization Form Not Available